Senin, 09 Mei 2016

Spring Break

I decided to spend my spring break in Kaohsiung, here is some of my journey in Kaohsiung. It is located in southern-western Taiwan, the second biggest city in Taiwan after Taipei (capital city of Taiwan). We did not go to a lot of places, because we were enjoying our time in each of the places. So, why rush so much ?

Our first stop for our first meal in Kaohsiung is a Korean restaurant we eat that famous Korean fried chicken with honey sauce. It's taste? I must say it is so dayum!

It is located in the night market( I forgot the name of the night market). The things that you should know is although it is called night market, but it already open from noon. So yeah! We have our lunch in night market. Isn't it sounds amazing?

After strolling around the night market, we visited Cijin Island, we must take 10 minutes ferry I think to reach that small Island. You can eat a lot of seafood there! It is literally the "heaven" for seafood lovers! We rent a bike and off to the beautiful rainbow church.




 The view was ah-mazing! Because the church is exactly located at the beach and we visited this place during the golden hour. One of the most visited place in Kaohsiung for sure!
Back to the main Taiwan Island, we chose a Singapore restaurant called 黑狗食堂 to fill our happy tummy!

xoxo,

3 komentar:

  1. Interesting post! I read you are in Taiwan, I study chinese! ;) Thanks for your comment in my blog, I'll be happy if we start to follow each other! :)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    BalasHapus

Sky Blue Bow Tie