Sabtu, 05 Desember 2015

Taiwan 101

After graduated from my high school, I decided to study abroad. So, here I'm in a country named Taiwan. I can't talk much about this country, since I just moved here for 4 months. But I think I already found something special about "my country" for another 4 years. What are so special about Taiwan?

1. Taipei 101
Why is it called Taipei 101? Because it is a building with 101 floors, located in Taipei. It has one of the fastest elevator in the world. I've experienced this elevator, and it made my ear hurt because of the speed. Once you reach the top, it is like you can see the entire Taiwan (I think). It was considered as the tallest building in the world but now it is autoranked by Burj Khalifa in Dubai.



2. Night Market
Taiwan is a country full of night market. You can find the small one which s only sell food, and only exist in several day in a week. And of course the big one, the one that you can get lost inside the night market, it sell a lot of things from food, clothes, book, etc. You can call it as a outdoor shopping center. Visiting night market is a must when you're in Taiwan.
Feng-jia Night Market




3. Street Snacks
Who don't love Taiwan's street snacks? They have the most delicious street snacks in the world!
I will introduce you my favorites street snacks, here they're the famous fried chicken and bubble milk tea!
Hotstar fried chicken! Nothing can compare this big, juicy, and crispy fried chicken.
it tastes DAYUM!!!!

Bubble milk tea! I love how they mix the chewy bubble with the milk tea. Brilliant!



4. 7-11 is on every corner
in Taiwan 7-11 is just everything! It's like "all you need is 7-11". Seriously it can be your restaurant, stationery, cafe, post office, toilet, everything. and they're open for 24 hours!



it sells so many ready-to-eat food

5. Garbage Truck's song
What is the unique thing about Taiwan's garbage truck? Well, here in Taiwan we must throw the rubbish by ourselves to the truck. The garbage truck will come at night according with the schedule. It come along with Beethoven’s “Fur Elise” and Bardarzewska-Baranowska’s “A Maiden’s Prayer!

The pics' not mine,I got all the pics from google.com

7 komentar:

  1. beautiful photos! I've been wanting to visit Taiwan for a long time now!

    lifeisashoe

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. You should come here! There will be no regret!

      Hapus
  2. Nice pictures :)

    http://www.melissatookata.com

    BalasHapus
  3. Lovely post!! I will like to go to taiwan so badly!!! And the food looks amazing!!
    Will you like to follow each other in GFC! Follow me and I'll follow you back.

    Emmi - justemzs.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. You have to come too Taiwan for sure! Let me know when you're visiting Taiwan dear!


      xoxo,

      Hapus
  4. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus

Sky Blue Bow Tie